Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dear in-flight Wi-Fi, I Love You..

Well, my journey to Bali has officially begun! Lets just put all of this into perspective, it's Saturday (crack of dawn), and I will arrive in Bali on Monday Morning! Wow! Blame it on the change in time-zones and international date line! plus the 25+ hour flight. 
 
Survival Kit: 
*In-flight playlist: Jack Johnson Radio on Spotify 
*In-flight must-haves: "chill-pill" aromatherapy oil, iPad, travel & leisure magazine, and Eat, Pray, Love iBook. 
*What am I sipping on: no, not champagne! Geez! Coffee, water, coffee (for now).

And for those of you still wondering where "Fiji, Mali, or Bali" is..please refer to the map below lol!


Love,
Jenn

3 comments:

  1. The quote in that picture you posted is unbelievable. I got chills reading it Jenn!! And Eat, Pray, Love...perfect book to be reading on such an amazing trip. I can only imagine the adventures you're having :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS.....In-flight wifi is truly a blessing. haha!! Now, where's your next post?!?!?

      Delete
  2. Hi my love! I'm having such a great time so far! Yesterday was an eventful day which I'll try and wrote about this evening! This place is incredible! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete