Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week 1 in Review (Part 1) - Five Great Faiths

Week 1 has been jam-packed with activities, sightseeing, trying new foods, and spending time with Balians (Balinese healers). What an awesome week! I found myself saying "information overload", mostly because it was ALOT to take in!  
So...Today I took a "Jenn Day" and decided to stay at the hotel, enjoy breakfast, watch the rain sprinkle on the beautiful forest from my balcony, and catch up with my friends and family. I sure do miss you guys!! 
Last week we visited the site dedicated to the "Five Great Faiths". It's the only place in the world that has 5 places of worship for 5 different faiths all on one site (how cool is that!?) There was a Buddhist Temple, a Hindu temple, 2 Christian churches, and a Mosque (Islam). 

My favorite was the Buddhist Temple. Here are a few pics:


Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment