Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Home For the Next Week - Komaneka Bisma

For Part 2 of my journey, I am staying at the Komaneka Bisma Hotel in Ubud.  Ubud is about 1.5 hours away from the city center (Denpasar) and is absolutely amazing.  One of my favorite things is that the entire staff knows you by your first name! In case you didn't know, I now go by "Ms Jennifer" or "Hiii Miss Jennyyyy" (lol!). They are amazing!  We were assigned a personal assistant upon our arrival, mine is named Kasume (pronounced Kah-soo-may).  Every time I come "home" from a long day of sightseeing and adventures, I come back to a bath full of flowers, an inspirational quote on my night stand, and a short Balinese bedtime Story to read.  My thing on this trip has been flowers, and my room is always covered in them!

Here are some pictures of the Hotel and my room:

My View:


Traditional Balinese lunch on my Terrace - Sate Ayam Madura aka Chicken & Veggie Skewers with sweet red spices and peanut sauce with a side of steamed rice and fragrant rice! (Yum!)

My Balinese Bath and me!


Infiniti Pool & View from my Terrace






Xo,
Ms. Jennifer :)




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN I COME!? Please? I'm so excited to hear stories and see more pictures when you get back.

    PS - flowers in your bath every day? A bedtime story and inspirational quotes...really??? Heaven does exist O:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. G! Next time you are coming with! Yes! My 3 favorite things all at once :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete